Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I have come to give you life, and life more abundantly.

Being taught how to live by God is truley amazing. I have to say apart from Him, i can do nothing. But please don't judge me or think that i am weak. I know you think that life is meant to be free and lived to the utmost without worries or fears...are you really free though? Do you know what it is like to be really free?
I thought i did, but then i realized I didn't know anything about God or myself or how to be a loving person.
All my feats of enlightenment turned into catastrophes, and i thank God that they did because some people are decieved into beliving they know all the answers to life, when all they really know is fragments and pieces of self and leftover knowledge of passed on philosophers. Okay thats a little harsh...but thats all i knew.

"But the wisdom that from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy."James 3:17

God, yeah he's wonderful. i dont't want to keep anything of my old self. i don't want to mold myself with experinces or worldly knowledge or euphoric experiences. I just want to be a new creation and take on the attributes of Yeshua...the Christ...Jesus.

And all who come to Him...SHALL NOT be ashamed or confounded.


"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding." Proverbs 9:10.




God can give you what you really need, and he will give you far more than what you expect thats for sure.


He is perfect and He will make you into a perfect creation fullof life :)



No comments:

Post a Comment